Open enrollment is now available for the Circle of Safety Excellence™ Program. All Active ISRI members located within the United States and Canada, who process or consume scrap material and are committed to operating safely, are invited to apply to be part of the Circle. RETURNING members will need to reapply by entering your company safety data for previous year 2019. NEW members are required to submit their safety data for the previous three years (2017 – 2019). ISRI member login required.
The ISRI Circle of Safety Excellence™ (COSE) is an initiative offered to help improve worker, vehicle, and facility safety within the recycling industry. COSE members consist of like-minded companies which voluntarily come forward to share best practices and safety data for the betterment of their own safety operation, and at the same time be recognized by ISRI for their commitment to safety.
Member Benefits Include:
- Improve employee safety.
- Availability to network and share safety best practices e.g., near misses.
- Access to quarterly COSE Newsletter.
- Participate in setting safety benchmarks.
- Reduce worker’s compensation claims.
- Improve your experience modification rate.
- Opportunity to participate in the annual COSE Occupational Awards Program.
- One Free safety outreach visit per year for COSE members who provide five years of loss run data in addition to their normal COSE data requirements.
For assistance or more information contact ISRI’s Transportation Safety Director, Commodor Hall.