The ISRI Circle of Safety Excellence ™ (COSE) is an initiative offered by ISRI to help improve worker, vehicle and facility safety within the recycling industry. The COSE members consist of like-minded companies which voluntarily come forward to share best practices and safety data for the betterment of their own safety operation, and at the same time be recognized by ISRI for their commitment to safety.
- Improve employee safety
- Availability to network and share safety best practices e.g., near misses
- Participate in setting safety benchmarks
- Reduce workman’s compensation claims
- Reduce your experience modification rate
- Opportunity to participate in the annual ISRI Circle of Safety Excellence ™ Occupational Awards Program
- One Free visit from ISRI Safety consisting of a Safety Blueprint or Transportation Outreach i.e., DOT assessment, defensive driving, vehicle inspection training, etc.