The holiday season is ramping up and now is the perfect time to nominate the 2024 ISRI Young Executive of the Year! The deadline for entries is Friday, Jan. 12, 2024. All members are encouraged to submit nominations for the annual award.
If you know a young professional who exemplifies a strong track-record of leadership in business and the community, please consider nominating them for this prestigious industry award! Nominators play a critical role in the award nomination process. Whether you are a supervisor or peer, this is an opportunity to recognize someone you believe is an exceptional young professional in the recycled materials industry.
Sean Daoud was the 2023 recipient of the Young Executive Award. Daoud is a second-generation recycler who serves as vice president, treasurer and shareholder of his family’s business, PNW Metal Recycling, Inc, which has five locations in Oregon and three locations in Washington state. He is currently an ISRI director-at-large.
The 2024 Young Executive of the Year Award Recipient will receive:
- A personalized physical award.
- Acknowledgment at the 2024 ISRI Convention & Exposition, as well as prominent recognition across news outlets including the web and social media.
- Complimentary full registration for ISRI’s 2024 Convention & Exposition, in addition to complimentary registrations to any/all ISRI national events of their choosing throughout the 2024 calendar year!
In order to be eligible for the ISRI Young Executives Award, nominees must meet the following requirements:
- The nominee must be employed by an ISRI member company.
- Member firms include: Processors, Merchants, Traders, Brokers, Domestic Associate, Consumer, Paper Mill and International categories. Only firms recognized by ISRI shall be eligible. Subsidiary firms or any other type of operation that is not listed or recognized by ISRI national are not eligible.
- Member company must be in good standing with both ISRI national and the chapter, having satisfied all dues and assessments.
- This award is open to young executives born on or after Jan. 1, 1984.
- The nominee should have minimum of one full-year in the industry.
Please reach out to Lacey Capps at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to learn more about ISRI’s Young Executive Council. Submit your nomination today!
The holiday season is ramping up and now is the perfect time to nominate the...