The date is set, the location is ready…all we need is you! Kick off 2024 with the Mid-Atlantic Chapter’s Election Dinner Meeting & Cocktail Reception — a fantastic opportunity to connect and engage with a variety of industry peers at the local level. Taking place Jan. 18 at the historic Hotel Hershey, which features refined elegance and signature service set amid 300 panoramic acres of manicured gardens and tranquil reflecting pools. The cutoff date to get the group room rate is Dec. 19.
As part of the evening program, Charles Medico will be recognized as the 2024 recipient of The Phoenix award, the Chapter Industry Contribution Award that honors an individual who has made a positive impact in the industry.
Event Schedule at a Glance
- Cocktail Reception | 5 p.m.
- Dinner & Evening Program | 6 p.m.
Room Block Details and Deadlines
For your convenience, a room block is available at the event site — The Hotel Hershey. Follow these steps to book a room in the block:
- Contact The Hotel Hershey at 855-729-3108
- Mention the “Mid-Atlantic Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries” room block to book for the night of Jan. 18, 2024.
- Act now before the room block cut-off date — Dec. 19, 2023, or until all rooms are filled!
- Don’t delay — secure your spot for January’s event. Register now!
Please reach out to Dan Sahd at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The date is set, the location is ready…all we need is you! Kick off 2024...