In response to the COVID-19 Outbreak, the American Trucking Association is tracking the following issues across the 50 states:
- Closures of state driver’s license agencies;
- CDL expiration date extensions;
- New CLP and CDL issuance / testing restrictions;
- Increased size and weight limits; and
- Parking and rest stop availability.
Please note that the information provided in the online table should not be considered official, legal guidance. Due to the fluid nature of COVID-19, some information may not be current. If you have any further questions regarding transportation safety issues contact ISRI’s Transportation Safety Director Commodor Hall.