ISRI will once again be hosting several workshops and plenary sessions this year highlighting emerging issues facing the electronics recycling and reuse industry. Our workshops topics will include:
Monday, September 23
10 – Noon
Operational Excellence: How do you put it all together to be an excellent company? How do you position yourself for growth and scalability while avoiding the pitfalls? In this workshop we will answer these questions with some solid advice from experienced professionals.
- Rike Sandlin - Moderator and Differentiating Your Company in the Marketplace.
- Matt Young - Process Excellence in Repair & Refurbishment Practices.
- Kelley Keogh - Optimizing Management Systems for Profitability.
- Jim Levine - Financial Management - Challenges, Checks & Balances, and Growing Shareholder Value.
- Cedric Carter - ERP Systems - Implementation, Integration, Risks & Benefits, and Tools/Dashboards for Management.
- Rike & Panel - Wrap-up & Q/A
1:30 – 3:30 PM
OEM Processor Partnerships - This workshop will explore how recyclers can foster relationships with OEMs and will touch on both the positives and the negatives that can occur in these relationships.
- Adam Shine - Developing relationships with OEMs
- Joe Clayton - The ups and the downs, war stories from real life experiences with OEM partnerships
- Craig Boswell - Emerging opportunities to collaborate with OEMS to advance the electronics recycling industry
Wednesday, September 25
9 – 10 AM
Plenary Session - Commodities, International Trade and Logistics
- Adina Renee Adler
- Joe Pickard
is currently open.