ISRI’s 2020 Convention is right around the corner and we are actively soliciting ideas for workshops! We’re interested in the following topics to discuss:
- How do you grade and sort your tires?
- Are there new ways to shred the material coming into your facility?
- Are there new end markets accepting crumb rubber and tire shreds
- Playground and sports field update
- Tire Derived Fuel Update
- Rubberized Asphalt Update
- Closed Loop opportunities – crumb rubber used in new tire production
- Are fires a present danger and how to mitigate the risk
- Understanding storage limits and proper tire stacking
- Loading and storage in trailers at the generator
This and anything else you can think of are topics we’re interested in hearing from you. Please contact Kyle Eastman
or Jonathan Levy
for more information.