In response to Member requests, ISRI is holding a workshop at the convention on how to read and use SREA Reports. If you are looking to gain a better understanding of SREA Reports and how to interpret what is contained in the report, as well as learn more about why they are a good investment for all who process and sell scrap material, we encourage you to attend.
SREA Training – How to Read and Understand SREA Reports
Wednesday, April 10, 4:00 - 5:15p.m., Room 402 AB
- A review of the Elements of “Reasonable Care” and why SREA Reports are important as an element of “Reasonable Care”.
- What a SREA Report IS and what a SREA Report is NOT.
- A review of a typical report.
- How one member reviews and uses SREA Reports to help assess business risks in shipping recycled material to hundreds of locations.
- A Question and Answer session where attendees may raise questions to the Panelists.
- As time permits, a brief review of changes made the 2019 SREA process to make ordering and receiving Reports easier by Wesley Fleming from Keramida.
- Christopher J. Bedell, Senior Vice President and General Counsel for The David J. Joseph Company
- Scott Horne, Managing Principal of the Law Office of Scott J Horne, LLC