There are some significant changes to the SREA program being made under the direction of the SREA working Group and approved by the ISRI Board. Many are items suggested by members and some are corrections identified in the process in 2018. Some highlights are:
- The SREA ordering portal was reactivated Friday, February 15.It will remain open for the remainder 2019. This should reduce the time between order and receipt of reports. All reports for members are still $40!
- Members may order all reports they ordered last year with a single click. This feature was not available last year.
- Last year a few members inadvertently ordered the same reports twice.The system will now send an alert if a member tries to duplicate order.
- The ability to order a report from last year will be added to the portal shortly. This will allow members to evaluate a new shipping location before making the first shipment.Members frequently requested this last year.
- Later this year, SREA reports will be made available for non-members to purchase. The non-member price will be $400.
- The original SREA Guidance Manual is being updated to reflect any changes since it was issued. The updated version will be placed on the members’ only portion of the ISRI website when complete.
- At the request of several members, a workshop on how to read and use SREA reports will be presented at ISRI2019 and repeated at the Spring ISEC meeting.
- Some important reminders—1) when ordering a new report be sure to use the site shipping address, not the billing address. If another address is used, the report will be delayed while the address is located.2) The message that reports are ready for downloading will be sent to the name and address of the person who placed the order. If reports need to be sent to a different address due to personnel changes, please notify John Day to avoid delay.
For questions or ordering assistance, please contact ISRI EHS Manager III and SREA Task Force Staff Liaison, John Day, at (202) 662-8532 or (443) 695-3839.