Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. (ISRI) is seeking to fill the positions listed below. Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of the organization will be considered applicants and will receive responses from ISRI.
Thank you for your interest in ISRI.
Current Job Openings
Under the general direction of the Chief Economist, conducts research, leads key economic and strategic initiatives, responds to information requests, compiles data, and assists in the dissemination of findings relating to commodities, recycling, the economy and trade.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have experience with meeting planning for smaller meetings.
- Candidate should have exemplary people skills with an ability to work well under deadline pressures.
- Candidate must have above average writings skills and abilities to communicate well by phone and in person with various speakers and meeting vendors as well as other staff.
- Candidate must be able to manage expenses to within budgeted specifications.
- Up to date on current trends in the meetings industry.
- Innovative and resourceful; actively seeks opportunities to improve meetings and events.
Send letter of interest and resume to ISRI, Attn: Olga Zamora, VP of Human Resources, 1250 H Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005-5903. No phone calls, please.