Update Your Company’s Member Profile by July 10
Any submissions received after this date will NOT be included in the 2020-2021 Directory
If you are your company’s primary or secondary contact, you have the ability to update its ISRI’s profile. The Membership Directory is searchable by individual, company, and commodity and serves as a valuable tool for all ISRI members looking to expand business opportunities.
This information also provides a snapshot of the entire membership that ISRI uses to better advocate for its members on the international, national, state, and local levels.
Please note: If you are not listed as a primary or secondary contact, you will not have the option to update the company profile.
How to View and/or Edit Your Profile
- Click on the Member Profile Report and enter your login info (If you don't know your password, click on "Forgot Password" as ISRI does not store your personal password information)
- Scroll down to the “My Reports” section on the bottom left and click on the “Member Profile Report” to download (Please note that it may take up to 5 minutes to load)
- Print and mark up the report:
- The first box of this report is a comprehensive look at your overall company and membership. This is critical data needed for the membership department.
- The corresponding pieces are by location. This is vital to ensuring your full footprint is listed in the directory, as well as for state and federal lobbying purposes, and our economic jobs data.
- Return the edited version either scanned through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 202-393-1781
To designate someone else to review and edit your report and/or for any questions about how to update your profile, please contact Essence Morris at (202) 662-8509.