ISRI’s Young Executive of the Year Award was created to promote the accomplishments of successful young professionals in the recycled materials industry by highlighting their contributions and dedication, along with a high degree of demonstrated leadership potential.
The award, established by the Young Executives Council, is designed to elevate the recycled materials industry as an exciting career option open to all and recognize well-rounded young professionals who have a strong track record of leadership in business and community.
To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following requirements to be nominated for this award:
- Must be employed by an ISRI member company meeting the following criteria:
- Member firms include Processors, Merchants, Traders, Brokers, Domestic Associate, Consumer, Paper Mill, and International categories. Only firms recognized by ISRI shall be eligible. Subsidiary firms or any other type of operation that is not listed or recognized by ISRI national is not eligible.
- Member company must be in good standing with both ISRI national and the chapter, having satisfied all dues and assessments.
- This award is open to individuals born on or after January 1, 1983.
- Nominee should have a minimum of 1 full year in the industry.
The recipient will be acknowledged at the ISRI Awards Presentation and may be recognized in additional outlets via print, web, and social media. The recipient will receive a physical award as well as complimentary registrations to all ISRI national events (virtual and/or in-person) of their choosing during the 2023 calendar year, where fees are required, as well as complimentary full registration to ISRI2024 Convention & Exposition in Las Vegas, NV.