The Western Michigan University Fiber Recycling Course is designed for the newcomer to the paper recycling industry, as well as those with experience who wish to broaden and update their knowledge and
Topics that will be covered in the course include:understanding of the basics of recycled fiber collection, processing, end-use and market drivers. This is a 2.5-day course held in Kalamazoo Michigan, on WMU's beautiful Engineering Campus.
- Recyclability Protocols and Product Labeling
- Recycled Fiber Global Markets Update
- Sustainability — Brand Owner Perspective
- Regulations and Market Drivers
- Collection and MRF Operations
- Paper Mill Operations
- Hands on Fiber Recycling/Papermaking Option
- Speakers include: Industry Experts, WMU Faculty and Students
We are hoping to get a great turnout from ISRI/PSI members. In the future, we are working out a discount option for the course in line with our commitment to provide the kind of workforce solutions that will keep your operations in business and growing.
Registration is available online through WMU.