The Fall meeting of ISRI’s Safety and Environmental Council takes place November 13-15, and there is still time to register.
The event takes place in St. Louis and includes practical training solutions and challenging interactive sessions to help your company create, operate, and maintain a safer facility.
Featured topics include:
• How to Utilize ISRI's Storm Water Study & Manual;
• Safety Data Sheets That You Need for Your Business;
• How to Prep for and Be Compliant with the OSHA Silica Standard;
• ISRI's Environmental Blueprint;
• Safety Culture;
• Sharing of Ideas, Issues, and PSIF's;
• Reviewing RISPs;
• Hand Safety and Proper Selection of Gloves; and
Additional session details are available in the conference agenda, and registration is available online.
Leadership Update Main