ISRI recently launched the redesigned ISRI.org, making access to member tools easier than ever. During the last year, ISRI assessed feedback from members and other users, applying that valued information to formatting, maneuverability, and content of the website. Key changes now featured on the updated website include:
- Three website language translations, indicated with visual icons;
- Sleek navigation;
- A mission statement to highlight who ISRI is;
- Increased space for sub-features such as video and content;
- Centralized popular content;
- Quick “one-touch” links for accessibility and much more.
Please take a moment and let us know what you like, what you don't like, and any suggestions for improvements by using the feedback form.
For more information, please contact Tanishia Martin at (202) 662-8539.
Leadership Update Main