The May/June issue of Scrap focuses on international issues, most notably the North American Free Trade Agreement, and how renegotiating it might affect the U.S. scrap trade with Mexico and Canada.
Stories in this issue include:
- Ferrous scrap south of the border
- A look at scrap imports
- Lithium battery risks in the lead battery stream
- Machine guarding for safety
- The 2017 commodity market wrap-up
- Untangling plastic bag snags at MRFs
- Equipment and services: logistics providers
Coming in the July/August issue are a look at the changing aluminum scrap stream, advancing the use of asphalt rubber at the state level, robotic recycling equipment, coverage of ISRI’s spring ISEC meeting, and ISRI2018 convention highlights.
For more information, contact Scrap Editorial Director Rachel H. Pollack at (202) 662-8543.
Scrap subscriptions are free for employees of ISRI member companies. To get your own digital and print subscription, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership Update Main