The March/April Scrap features a cover story on recyclers’ many frustrations with rail shipping.
Rail rates and fees are going up, service is going down, and regulatory relief seems slow in coming. Read about recyclers’ concerns and what you can do to seek relief for your company and the recycling industry as a whole.
Other features in this issue:
- ISRI2018 convention preview and exhibitors guide
- Lithium battery fires at MRFs and other recycling facilities
- Profiles of incoming ISRI Chair Brian Shine and Secretary/Treasurer nominee Colin Kelly
- The mixed paper picture since the China ban
- Domestic nonferrous metal consumers’ outlook
- Diversifying revenue streams with services and fees
- A look at ISRI’s new office, education center, and conference center
- Equipment focus: ringmills for size reduction and separation
Members can access the digital edition here.
Coming in the May/June issue are the 2017 market wrap-up and other features on steel scrap demand in Mexico, U.S. scrap imports, how MRFs handle plastic bags, machine guarding, logistics providers, and much more.
For more information, contact Scrap Editorial Director Rachel H. Pollack at (202) 662-8543.