Mass Marketing Insurance Consultants, Inc. (MMIC) has been marketing health insurance programs to ISRI members as one of our sponsored insurance providers.
Listed below is detailed 2018 individual and group insurance policy information that may be beneficial to members.
In 2018, there will be an array of insurance programs available to Individuals and small employers. These plans will vary depending on what part of the country you live in. Unfortunately, costs of Health Insurance are escalating, therefore, the choices available to you are to 1) pay the higher premium, 2) modify your plan to lower monthly rates, 3) seek a different insurance company, or 4) go without insurance.
As a Health Insurance Specialist, we can assist you in selecting a plan option to meet your needs and budget. The options available are:
- The Open Enrollment for anyone wishing to apply for an Individual Policy will be 45 days (from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017. Coverage will be guaranteed for all applicants.
- If you are eligible for Tax Credits based on your income, you must enroll through the Marketplace (Healthcare.gov).
- If you miss the Open Enrollment Period, you may be eligible for Short Term Health Insurance.
- Available to employers with two or more employees. This is your best option since you can offer PPO plans which provide access to more doctors and hospitals.
- Group Health Insurance allows you to provide more than one plan option.
Consider obtaining a free no cost, no obligation health quote from Mass Marketing Insurance Consultants. Call toll-free at (800) 349-1039.