The cover story of the September/October issue of Scrap, “Bumper Crop,” looks at barriers to recycling TPO bumpers from end-of-life vehicles.
This issue also introduces the ISRI Events section, which contains photos of ISRI chapter and national events throughout North America.
Other features include:
- Our latest North American shredder list;
- A Safety Spotlight on torchcutting safety for employees and contractors;
- A profile of electronics remarketer and recycler ARCOA Group;
- ISRI at 30: ISRI’s Safety Journey, how efforts to keep scrapyard visitors and employees safe have grown through the years; and
- An examination of preshredders for hammermill shredders.
Coming in the November/December issue are features on China’s scrap import ban, driver logging and monitoring technology, lifting magnet attachments, hiring ex-offenders, and branding and marketing a scrap company.
For more information, contact Scrap Editor-in-Chief Rachel H. Pollack at (202) 662-8543.