ISRI’s Paper Stock Industries (PSI) Chapter will host its Specifications Summit for the 3rd consecutive year.
This year the Summit SPECtacular will be held in New Orleans, April 26-27, within the itinerary of the 2017 ISRI Convention. Topics will include proposals on:
- Synchronization of the rules for buy/sell guidelines for domestic and export transactions.
- New guidelines for moisture measurement and acceptable levels
- New guidelines for deductions and downgrades for scrap transactions
- Revisions for the definitions of Prohibitives and Outthrows
- Other changes to the preamble of the Scrap Specifications Circular
Join the PSI Chapter in New Orleans, so you can “have a say” in these proposed changes to guidelines.
For additional details, please contact Bernie Lee or Mark Carpenter with ISRI.