The Recycling Research Foundation (RRF) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization whose mission is to promote the art and science of scrap recycling through research, sponsorships, technical assistance, and educational programs for the purpose of advancing the industry.
Over the past 15 years, RRF has fulfilled its mission in two primary areas: offering scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students, and funding of research beneficial to the industry. Since 2002, RRF has awarded more than $1.1 million in scholarships to more than 900 students.
Show your support for the recycling industry by making a tax-deductive donation to RRF. There are several ways in which you can show your support:
* Checks – made payable to the Recycling Research Foundation, 1615 L Street, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036; Attention: Natasha Grant.
* Credit card – credit card payments are accepted over the phone. Contact Eugene Angoue at (202) 662-8521.
* Stocks or Securities – there are two ways to donate securities:
1. Donate via broker – Please instruct your broker to initiate a transfer of the gifted securities to RRF’s brokerage account as follows:
Vanguard Institutional Advisory Services
Acct Name: Institute of Scrap Recycling
Acct # 298-705-67
DTC # 0015
Donated by: Donor’s Name (Very Important)
Contact Name: Tom Russo, Senior Investment Consultant
Contact Phone Number: 1-800-662-0106, x10289
Make sure you inform your broker to put your name on the transfer.
2. Donate via stock certificate - Issue a stock certificate naming RRF as the owner of a specific number of stocks being donated. The original stock certificate should be mailed directly to Natasha Grant (address below).
For more information about RRF or how to donate, contact Natasha Grant.