Membership is an investment in your company, staff, and the industry. And, ISRI knows you expect to see a return on that investment, whether that involves developing new business, learning about industry developments, or making your voice heard with policymakers. Key to getting the most from your membership is to get involved.
Here are a few steps to ensure that you gain the full value of your membership:
- Communicate membership to colleagues. ISRI membership is company-wide, with resources, services and support available to you and all of your colleagues. (Contact us if you would like to use our template.) Each of your colleagues can gain access to member-only content by logging in to their own personal account using their email address.
- Stay informed by signing-up for ISRI e-newsletters and publications.
- Take ISRI with you everywhere you go by downloading our mobile app.
- Get Involved make your voice heard! Take the lead and join one or more of ISRI's committees.
- Attend conferences, webinars, and events. Focused industry events take place across the U.S. throughout the year.
- Get local, connect with your local chapter.
- Update your ISRI Member Profile to ensure our records are current and your colleagues continue to receive the most relevant news and information. Go to My Account, and download the report from My Reports, or contact Ryan Bocklage, Manager of Member Services, for assistance.
- Make sure you are visible to buyers and sellers by updating the commodities you handle.
- Strategically brand your company through an eclectic mix of advertising, exhibiting, and sponsorship
- Download your ISRI Proof of Membership Go to My Account, and download the letter from My Reports.
Have a question and need help? Visit the ISRI Help Desk for ISRI staff contacts by subject matter expertise.