Benefits of Membership in the Circle
- Benchmarking: Ability to benchmark an individual company’s progress against other industry leaders committed to safe operations
- Availability of a network for the sharing of safety best practices
- Opportunities for face-to-face meetings (including at the ISRI annual convention)
- Periodic conference calls/webinars on topics/issues of interest
- Use of Circle of Safety ExcellenceTM Logo on company letterhead, website, trucks, etc.
- Positive recognition for the participating members who display the logo.
The goal of the Circle is to bring together like minded companies to focus on improving operational safety within member facilities. That focus is aimed at improving employee safety, setting industry safety benchmarks, reducing workman’s compensation costs, and making the recycling industry a safer place to work. A secondary goal of Circle leadership is that, driven by the desire to operate in the safest manner possible, that all members will become proud members of the Circle of Safety ExcellenceTM.