2013 SREA PROGRAM ORDER CONFIRMATION INSTRUCTIONS (May 1 – May 4, 2013)
- Receive an Order Confirmation e-mail from the SREA program in the first week of May 2013
- Review the Order Confirmation. An invoice will be included in this e-mail with the total payment amount due before your order will be processed.
- If all appears correct and you are ready to make payment, select the “ORDER NOW” button that is embedded in the e-mail you receive
- If the order includes reports listed as being not included as one of the eligible $15 reports in the ISRI program, select the box next to each report to wish to order at the wholesale cost of $300 if applicable. These reports will not be processed and you will not be charged unless you affirmatively agree to pay the wholesale rate by selecting the box by each report you wish to order.
- Follow payment instructions
- Finalize and confirm payment
- Receive a second automatic order confirmation e-mail with order receipt
Reports will be e-mailed directly to the e-mail address associated with the LOG-IN user ID and password used to access the database, unless otherwise specified during the reservation process. Report will be delivered automatically upon completion of the due diligence (anticipated in the fall of 2013).
For those reports you wish to reserve but are not among the current 1,600 list, you will be required to provide the following information using the new online ordering form:
**= Required Field
- Facility Company Name **
- Facility Contact First Name of contact person at consuming facility. **
- Facility Contact Last Name of contact person at consuming facility. **
- Facility Contact Phone number of consuming facility, XXXXXXXXXX. **
- Address of consuming facility ** THIS IS THE ADDRESS WHERE YOUR TRUCK DELIVERS THE SCRAP
- Address line1, (will contain Street number only; i.e. 1615) **
- Address line2, (will contain Street name only; i.e. L Street NW) **
- City **
- State (lookup table) **
- Zip **
THE ADDRESS PROVIDED MUST BE THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF WHERE YOUR SCRAP IS DELIVERED. ANY ADDRESS PROVIDED THAT IS NOT THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF A PROCESSING YARD/FACILITY WILL BE SUBJECT TO A PENALTY EQUAL TO THE WHOLESALE PRICE OF THE REPORT – EVEN IF IT IS A LOCATION OWNED/OPERATED BY THE SAME COMPANY.
TRUST BUT VERIFY: You are responsible for providing the accurate address of the location to which your scrap is delivered. Even if the address you have is provided by a broker, it is strongly recommended that you VERIFY the address by either calling the location and/or conducting a satellite image check using an online system such as GOOGLE Maps.
PENALTY FEE for inaccurate data submission: Because the new system is completely automated, and because the system is unable to distinguish whether the address provided qualifies as a “consuming facility” as defined by SREA, the ISRI SREA Taskforce has determined the following:
- Each ISRI Member that orders a report should carefully verify that the address provided is a complete and accurate physical address of a facility where scrap is handled (i.e., not a headquarters office building, brokerage/trading office, a vendor to the Member, etc.). The ordering member is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of each address.
- A penalty will be imposed for any report which you (or your agent) reserves on a location that does not process or handle scrap at the address you provided.
- If a report is processed per your request, and it is determined that scrap is not processed or handled at that address, the penalty will amount to the wholesale cost of the report (estimated at $300).
During the first week in May, all ISRI Members who reserved reports will receive another order confirmation by e-mail. That second confirmation will include an invoice for your entire order. Payment can only be made by credit card, using an encrypted payment system that can be accessed via the unique hyperlink in the email you receive. The invoice cost will be calculated based upon the following:
- All “qualifying” reports will be billed at $15 each; all “non-qualifying” reports (those that will not be subsidized by ISRI because more than the budgeted number of unique reports were ordered and only a small number of members ordered that particular report) will be billed at the ISRI program cost (approximately $300/each, which is a discount of approximately 40% off the normal cost of a report).
- You will be offered the opportunity at that time to accept or reject any reports that have been determined to be “non-qualifying.” All non-qualifying reports that you choose to accept must be confirmed (with an opt-in check box) at this time for you to receive the “wholesale price,” which is ISRI’s program cost . If you reject non-qualifying reports at this point, those reports will not be generated and – if requested at a later date – will cost the full rack rate charged by the vendor. (more than $500).
- If payment for all qualifying and non-qualifying reports that you want to receive is not made within the stated time frame, the entire order will be cancelled (with no opportunity to resubmit your original unique report requests).