Take ISRI With You Wherever You Go
ISRI Mobile is the official mobile app of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, the Voice of the Recycling IndustryTM. It provides tools and resources designed to assist recyclers to operate more effectively, as well as important industry information for other stakeholders.
Resources available through ISRI Mobile include tools to help recyclers improve safety operations, market their business, network with peers and customers, and access education and training materials. Users also receive the latest industry information, commodity news, and special reports that can help in their day-to-day decision making.
ISRI Members are granted exclusive access to a searchable Member Directory that can be sorted by commodities handled and location. Members are also able to communicate with federal and state legislators on key industry issues. Other member-only resources include the latest ISRI newsletters and Scrap magazine.
During ISRI’s annual convention, the largest gathering of recyclers in the world, the app provides attendees with all schedule, speaker, and exhibitor information.
- Searchable Member Directory (Members Only)
- Safety Resources
- Commodity Information
- ISRI Convention Info
- ISRI’s Recycling Curriculum
- Industry Facts
- Advocacy Tools (Members Only)
- ISRI Governance Documents (Members Only)
- News and Events Listings
- ISRI Member Benefits
- Member Newsletters (Members Only)
- Scrap Magazine (Members Only)
- Buyers Guide
- Chapter Information
- ISRI Social Media Feeds
Tips for Getting the Most out of ISRI Mobile:
Here are some tips for getting the most out of the app:
- You can add events, webinars, convention sessions right to your calendar by pressing the calendar icon in the upper right of each item.
- During the Convention, search sessions and exhibitors listings by pressing "Refine" in the upper right.
- Place calls or email directly from the Member Directory on your phone by pressing on the phone number or email.
- Download your most frequently used documents by pressing the eye icon next to its name. Like with any app, the more you download the more space it will take up on your phone. To remove a document you downloaded, swipe it to the left and a delete button will appear. You can later download it again.
- Much of the information on the app does not require wifi, however, make sure to download any documents needed in advance if you will be in a place without a signal.